Woodlawn recently examined the sales and marketing practices of residential solar dealer/installers in the United States. We collected detailed quantitative and qualitative information from a representative cross section of U.S. solar installers. With this, we were able to answer questions such as:
- What is the average solar customer acquisition cost? (An average of $5373, or 16.9% of revenue)
- What is the “typical” marketing mix?
- Which channels account for the most customers?
- Which marketing channels are most effective in terms of new customers per dollar spent?
- How can dealers optimize their mix of channels?
- How can dealers maximize the potential of each channel?
You can download an extract. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.