Woodlawn helps clients with project finance, M&A, and other financial matters, including:
- Project finance
- Acquisition screens
- Negotiation support
- Due diligence
- Merger integration
- Financial modeling
- Pricing strategy
Examples of previous projects include:
- Helped a leading energy storage company complete $50M debt project financing—the first such financing for energy storage assets. Evaluated and finalized legal structure, developed financial models, negotiated with investor, and project managed deal through closing.
- Developed energy dispatch model for solar plus storage offering. Calculated the unlevered IRR for four different markets. Developed an algorithm to optimize dispatch and maximize the IRR.
- Developed partnership flip and inverted lease financial models used by residential solar dealers, finance companies, private equity firms, and utilities to calculate returns for U.S. solar projects.
- Advised top-five U.S. utility about its investments in solar energy. Built detailed financial models. Led acquisition screen. Conducted acquisition due diligence.
- Conducted commercial due diligence for private equity firms for acquisitions in media, industrial services, construction, and mining. Reviewed secondary market research and interviewed customers, competitors, and other stakeholders.
- Advised lithium-ion battery firm on valuation and valuation maximization.
- Helped an $800 million distributor smoothly integrate a major acquisition. Developed integration schedules, wrote all employee, investor, and customer communications, and facilitated organization planning.
- Led or assisted with 20 M&A transactions among cable and satellite operators. Supported CEO of cable TV operator in acquisition of large competitor and with follow-on acquisitions.